Blue Period - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Ability to Have Fun

Double-page supporter
How did Astra won Manga Taisho over works like this? Is it because of Kenta's popularity?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this fear/depression he's going through is going to wind up being channeled into his work for the exam.

Dex-chan lover
Dude is the chef crying too? lo/ ....well it hit me pretty strong too! Wasn't expecting that from the big guy.

Oof this lack of "self-centeredness" is exactly the state I'm in.
I too am too afraid to draw because I don't know what exactly I want out of my art anymore

as someone who dropped out of art twice in secondary school and a technical school, this hit a little too close to home...... i since long lost the spark that made me start drawing; i haven't drawn much recently, but this is making me want to pick up a pencil again \( i꒳​i )/

also i have the same birthday as umino!!!! wooaoaahhh!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually crying a bit when reading this chapter. Fuck this series is amazing.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Uwaaaa this hurts to read
I can feel this
I'm so happy for Koi-chan though. Sometimes pursuing your dreams seems like such a foolish and frivolous thing. There are so many more stable things you could do with your life that contribute well to society. To pick a path away from that and follow it against everyone else's wishes can seem selfish. Yaguchi hasn't yet accepted that he's been able to impact people around him positively, but I'm really happy for both of them.

Quite possibly the best comic book currently in serialization. The level of introspection is off the charts in this chapter.

Yamaguchi is god.

Users who are viewing this thread