Sooo, I just found a smut manga website targeted for ladies, ten minutes ago.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk, thought I should share it.

First off, before I offer the 2D slush slush for your Sahara meow meows, or dried shiitakes, I'd like to warn that the site's all in Japanese. Thank Mr. Obvious later.

Some mangas have one or two, haven't seen one with all, chapters locked for payments (literally has a pink lock underneath the chapter title) but a lot are for free. It's also only been a few minutes since I started reading here so, idk much about it other than that.

Oh, if there's a pop up that says this:
本サイトは
広告収益によって成り立っております。
大変お手数ですが、
コンテンツブロッカーを解除の上、
お楽しみください。

Just press ok. It's nothing important as far as I could tell......... yeah.

And if something starts loading after pressing a chapter, with an ad, just wait till the button with the words "本を開く" appears, and press it to lead you to the chapter.

Then, if you're done reading a manga and the reading viewer closes to a page with the words, "最後まで読んでくれてありがとう!" in bold pink with two buttons, just press the first button on the loaded page that says "続きを読む".

The site's kyun.tokyo . Go give it some 外人 love yall.

I can't kanji for the most part even if you point a gun at me so, if there's any fluent speakers out there who are willing to put the translations on the manga (人>ω•*)

Posting this is giving me shit anxiety so, please do entertainment this pathetic fool, and post a weird textmoji to say you're gonna use the site or something. ( 灬`ิω´ิ灬ฅ
Like this (´๏౪๏`) or this (๑ ิټ ิ). Thanks.

I'm not going to use the website but I hope this helps with your anxiety.

Fed-Kun's army
There's also Renta I guess. Pretty sure that's targeted at women. It's not all smut, but like 90% is

Users who are viewing this thread