Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi

Contributor
Kinda sad when you realize that the thick-ness is coming to an end.

jak

Contributor
@Hounder - It's still on-going. There's already 6 volumes and this is volume 5 so it's gonna show their married life as well. Probably show her get pregnant at some point. (Surprised she's not already)

Power Uploader
Jak, hounder, I just got volume 6 as well. About to send the link to the translator.
Most of volume 5 is 'done' just needs redraws and QC to do its pass then we can see a regular release of them again.

Love the wedding chapter!!!

I could not understand why they could not get close to the graves. I saw the road was blocked off, but the sign was not translated. Looked to be a serious gate. Was it supposed to be near where the reactor blew up or something?

And what did he mean by wishing he had a chance to meet his parents? Did they die when he was too young to remember them?

And I feel sorry for this guy living there. He must be a saint with all that patience!

Excellent series so far. Thanks for translating it for us!

Dex-chan lover
Booo,I change the options to allow the hentai and check if the other works of the mangaka are here....and there are not.Boooooooooo.

jak

Contributor
That VOL 7 cover. Does he impregnate the wife and mother? XD

Contributor
I really wish they'd keep covers to stay as volume 1 covers for series, so as to avoid potential spoilers. I personally don't mind spoilers, but I figure a rule like that would avoid trouble across the board.

" oh hey they are starting a family and her long hair is cute and WAIT THE MOTHER TOO?!?"

Users who are viewing this thread