Tensei Kenja wa Musume to Kurasu

Feels like a male version of "Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!". I wonder if there's a light novel it's based on.

MD@Home
Is this "I've become a great sage so I'm going to live alone while growing a field of lolis?"

why lolis? Why not just a field of big breasted oneesans who are mentally handicapped so they act like children? or just pretty woman over 18/21/legal age who suffered brain trauma so they act like younger-sister?

why pedophilia? I can't handle anymore of this.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read it but I want to give credit to the description.

For the sake of everybody's sanity, especially lolicons and self-proclaimed lolicons, I hope this doesn't go as bad as the harem manga "Farming Life in Another World" or whatever its name was. Lolis is a change of pace from your usual harem, but not necessarily game changing.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
these overworked japs are spreading the overworking cult.
can't you see the overworked mps and fbis?

lol, the person who wrote the description either was really bored or..... had too much time on their hands.... and instead should have been tl-ing more.... *Glares over the top of glasses*

@UncleBenny - ah but for Japan, it is not paedophilia, it is being a lolicon, which, is like a passive paedophile(ie not actively going after kids(usually)), and being a lolicon is a local pastime for them.... 🤦‍♂️
PS. I totally get you with big breasted onee chans tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

in one side, the web novel is finished I think, and it's not that long; so we maybe could expect a fine ending from this.
on the other hand... eehhhh...

Dex-chan lover
Getting tired of this stuff, where is the FBI when we need them?

MD@Home
@xtheconman I understand what you are saying, but I feel like that's just saying Michael Jackson is not a pedophile rapist because he loves children. Pedophilia should not be normalized by calling it "Lolicon".

Well, it doesn't mention "ecchi" or "romance" or "harem" in the tags, and the title DOES say "with his daughters," so it might actually just be a cute story about a guy who died overworked and alone and gets reincarnated in a life where he gets peace and a family. It doesn't ACTUALLY have to be lolicon or anything. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong and this'll take a dark turn, but can't we wait to see how the content turns out before we start flaming it and discouraging the scanlators?

Yes, i have heard your request perfectly. "Goes ham cause the god is a freaking powergamer and makes a acceptable build for a pathfinder farmer."

-Dies
-Meets "God"
-Proceeds to give him godlike abilities
-Meets a generic girl in a guild
-Joins guild
-Girl falls in love with the guy
-More girls join in they also want hes dick
-At some point they either fight a dragon or some corrupt guild leader
-Chapters get dragged out
-Because most of the chapters are boring as well as being released monthly people forget about it and move on
-Rinse and Repeat
Why cant Nips come up with more interesting plots instead of more generic shit?

I'm looking forward to the next release, I'm a sucker for these manga' s. Ignore those who talk trash about it, they just want attention otherwise they would have left without commenting lol

Users who are viewing this thread