Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

Double-page supporter
oh that could be interesting and finally a bit different to the other urban immortal/cultivation manhuas

It's looks more like he will dominated those women in this reverse world. Interesting xD

reverse world + cultivation, interesting mix I'm looking forward to more chapters to see how this develops.

So the World got the Genderbender Curse... Maybe femenazis could just get isekaied to this parallel world, then the overpopulation and cancer to society would decrease at least a fraction of a bit.

XD
Only imagining some men in that world shouting SEXIST make me laugh
It's kinda stupid but follow either way

Man the word feminist is being thrown around here and there but that's def not the definition of it lol. The chinese word used here has a slightly different connotation as it directly translates to "female force/female power", which does imply that women are over men. It's not entirely the same as the western definition of feminism, where "women are better than men" is actually more extremist feminism.
Also, how's his room "feminist"? I think the word you're looking for is "feminine", which is a different concept.

Users who are viewing this thread