Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de

Group Leader
@lashauk We have officially started working on this manga, and are in the progress of font typing. We are planning on releasing the first chapter in a week, hopefully. However we are in a need of a Japanese translator, so if you know anybody that can help us with this manga, we would really appreciate it. Even if we can't find someone for this manga, i will still keep translating it but my Japanese is 6/10 and i need to search a lot of Kanji's which takes a lot of time. Hopefully nobody picks this one up before us, stay tuned!

Thank you, i wil try helping you guys to find someone to translate, no promise though, 'cause i suck convincing people to do stuffs

Dex-chan lover
The longest week in manga history, jokes aside. Is there any hope for you guys to scanlate it someday? @MrOGZ

Group Leader
@Hejti Lmfao we were actually doing this, but our staff that worked on this had to leave, so we couldn't do it. And im sure we won't be doing this manga any time soon.

Group Leader
@migh There is, unfortunately we decided not to do this manga due to our staff being busy, and we have a lot of other stuff to do. I can't really talk about the future but for now no we will not be picking this up.

Group Leader
@migh Welp another group just picked it up. Have fun with their translations.

Gao

Harem tag with multiple brides... Please just give him all of them instead of choosing just one... I hate choosing

Dex-chan lover
Bwahahahah. Its trash, but the good kind of trash. Do keep translating please.

So far so good, but with only 1 chapter is hard to judge.

Thanks for picking this up, lots of potential here indeed

Users who are viewing this thread