Author I Will Leisurely Become a Healer in Another World
more chapters please
so far a cute, warm and fuzzy isekai. i shall follow!
Why can't any of these 30-year-old MCs wake up in 30-year-old bodies
Description is kinda misleading doting ? not after reading the first chapter
This manga loosely follows the same track as the "I was called the black healer"
Cute! Seems fun :3
Cute !!
very good so far, has a lot of potential! hope they continue to scanlate it!
If everyone can live more than 200 years, this could mean that the planet as a lower orbit around the star, meaning that she does a full revolution faster.
So each year on this planet is shorter than a year on Earth, and thus, they don't actually live longer. Its' just their perception of a year that is different.

Just a random scientific theory.
Hmmm the art looks amazing and the premise is good...it just bugs me that they're all close all of a sudden and it introduces characters one after another when we don't really know much about the initial 2 guys...
This is so sweet and wholesome you're making me cry seriously !! 😭😭
Thank you so much for the scanlation, we appreciate your hard work !
I lalaloooove this!!😍🤩🥰🥰🥰
Please don't be another "raising my own wife" story...
It's really cute, I just found strange how in the first chapters the characters talked like "In this World" or "You can choose between three paths". It sounded like a RPG
Last edited 2 mo ago by Vannotz.
im putting this on my to read list aaa i hope the romance tag doesn't apply to her two caretakers :/ that would be unappealing
>healer
>another world
oh no
Hopefully the romance tag ment NOT Caretaker X Shou... meh its good..
I find the premise somewhat forced. If she can be reincarnated without starting as an infant, why not just do so at her adult age bypassing the need for a caretaker? There's no explanation why she reincarnates as 10 yo other than "because plot!"
pretty solid so far
So is she the only one capable of healing old injuries or is her idea of symmetrical healing good enough for others to use?