Parallel Paradise - Vol. 10 Ch. 98 - Wittiness / Blackouts

Aggregator gang
Wait, is the jealousy god someone from his original world?

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda funny that she was alive for so long that she forgot her own weakness

Double-page supporter
Excuse me, why the deep jealousy god hate youta? She is in love with him right? Uhh.. maybe I need to reread it again

Dex-chan lover
Well i think she kinda hates him after saying "dont wory i wont die/kill my self" and then dieing....two times or was it three? and in the last one he took her down with him by accident. That or its some strange Childhood thing like in a llot of this mangakas works.

Fed-Kun's army
ah yes, a dragon flower gem, THE dragon flower gem. i know what it does. of course i do it's a dragon flower gem i know what it is.
i don't know what that is

Dex-chan lover
@VvianN

Whereas she’s in love with Youta and begs him not to hurt himself, he kills himself (and her in the process) in order to go to a world where he can make girls moist with a single touch and fuck them. Her being angry and jealous is pretty understandable.

Dex-chan lover
The one mystery I'm most curious about are the girls who don't get rings after he has sex with them.

Like what makes them different in comparison to the other girls. I'm also curious about where the girls come from. Since there aren't any men, and the main heroine said they come from the castle, I'm thinking that maybe some of the girls are born biologically while some are cultivated in vats. Maybe the girls who are born biologically don't get rings and the ones cultivated in vats do.

The weird time-traveling stuff is also getting to me. Why does Youta travel only when he dies? Why could nobody else see the bear that killed him and why was that bear able to physically interact with him.

I hope this isn't like Brynhildr of the Darkness where MOST of the mysteries are answered in the last 5 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
How to pacify the jealous god(girlfriend/wife/ex)
Give her the freaking credit card back!!!

Deep jealous god is mad at him for overspending the credit card

@forecast Like yeah, doesn't he know it's gonna affect her credit score?!

Users who are viewing this thread