Ace of Diamond - Act II

Contributor
I like this manga, but how are they still playing practise games? This manga's pacing is glacial sometimes.

If Sawamura doesn't get the title of Ace here when he held his own (with help of courses) against the strongest teams, I may have to stop reading.

It's been a long time since I last read.
I don't seem to be going to try the 2nd anime in this season and choose where I last left.
Put it bluntly, the tension in arc 2 is not as tight as before. All matches and training are really more like just warming up with many self-conflicts that occur. But it's better because it's not too repetitive.
If I told to choose which part is able to arouse me so far: I like to see the battery between Sawamura and Koushuu, the indirect challenge between Miyuki and Mei (though only a little bit), 17 winning in a row, etc.

And here we are... it's finally started the anticipated arc!
Ugh, I could feel the anxiety felt by the people around when Sawamura stood on mound. He always messes up when responsibility is imposed on him.
I thought as long as he competed with many other schools - who did show his best results to be able to get the ace number - there will be a change in Sawamura's psychological overcoming in the field. Now, Sawamura became the 2nd Furuya because his obsession targeted something high (not because of the opponent's pressure from a fully used strategy).

But this is actually an interesting challenge itself.
Jinguu -> Koshien
I remember when he finally got the position of ace as the 'opener of the summer tournament' which made it possible for him to get down anytime if he screwed up even to Koshien. This is a challenge for him as the ace for the first time - and whether he can meet those expectations.

Capitolo 1 pag 31. Visibilio non Bisibiglio.
Dài ragazzi correggete

Power Uploader
Thanks for the scanlations. Is there any possibility of going back to finish the part 1 scans in the future?

Thank you for the scanlations. I've been following this series for a while and I even buy the manga volumes in Japanese, despite not being able to read them 😅. I'm just hoping this series gets more popular. It's so underrated. It's a shame really...

This is my favorite sports manga, thank you for translating ❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
It truly is a masterpiece. It clearly explain the rule of baseball thoroughly. Not rushing it so the readers could have a deep understanding what the stakes is. Truth be told, i just don't like baseball because it looks boring. Maybe because i don't get what's fun about them. Because maybe i am not particular in need to partake in it.

But, the story went great so far. The opposed team is not that hard to beat and definitely not a too easy one. It got emotion and tactics in to have the tension up. So much looking forward to. The development is progressive and the top villain is likable. It's the best sports manga that i know

I love this manga but it will take a while to finish one game. I NEED TIME MACHINE

It's been a long time since I read this last year and I have a debt chasing more than 50+ chapters. lol

One of my favorite sports manga, the pacing is kinda slow sometimes i have to skip it but it's still a great series. The mangaka is kinda sadist towards the MC tho.

Tbh i want this to reach 3rd year when Sawamura could be a real battery with Okumura in official match, i love this battery even more than when Sawa is with Miyuki. Sad most likely not gonna happen :(

Users who are viewing this thread