Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The 27th Decision: Let’s settle this.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone knows how long until this manga finish? Like how many chapters or a date.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting choice, I'm curious to hear his reasoning for going with Jindou.

Ante la duda, la más tetuda. In spanish this means if you are in doubt, choose the one who has big boobs.

I hope this jumps back on the right direction, 2 much cliché on these last chapters

Dex-chan lover
Guys I know this is probably just bait and switch.. but HELL MOTHERFUCKING YEAH BEST GIRL WON!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wonder if the reason he picked her was as simple as the fact that she looked sad. And he barely knows the other chick, anyway. It's all for giggles, anyway.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the first series where I genuinely feel sorry for both primary heroines. I'm like 90% sure the story is going to go the sacrifice route, keeping him and Ayumi together at the end at Jindou's expense, but it's stories like this where I kinda wish polygamy was a normal thing. Jindou definitely annoyed me in the beginning, but I definitely warmed up to her. I wish she had a happy ending, even if I'm still technically on Ayumi's side.

Ok guys, hear me out on this . The only reason I dont want Ayumi to live is simply because she shouldnt be alive, I want her to pass over by the end of the series.

Contributor
Jindou.exe has crashed.

x19.png

please continue like this main-character-kun. childhood friends suckkkkkkkkkk

Users who are viewing this thread