Campus Martial God

I understand that we should be happy they translated it, but the English is absolutely terrible, It makes it way harder for me to enjoy.

@Leveler Probably, I'm glad you translated it, I'm just pointing it out. Also, your English is better than most manhwa, if you get what I'm saying. Also how tf do you @ someone.

Lord the pacing is insane, just upon reading chapter one I feel like I was thrown into a tornado, that threw me into a twister only to end up in a hurricane, I was as confused as the MC when he woke up. I don't expect a huge amount of world-building but damn this needs to slow down a bit, I dropped a manga recently because it was so wild it basically had no plot.

Group Leader
Uhh Can you bring back the First font it just became more boring using this font.

I thought it'd be interesting at first. But, yeah, the heroine is kinda a turn-off.
Right before the match, she would say "She's my classmate bla bla bla", however she was nowhere to be found when the MC was bullied. Not to metion, she's also the one who keep saying the MC should've dropped out.

It's not really something I could enjoy at the end of it.

after reading, the score: very bad, almost all the stories with the background "useless people" get mystical help, it's ok, but the worst, "useless" suddenly become strong, never practice, etc., just rely on help without wanting sweating (exercise, etc.), this certia actually makes people lazier, and can only dream.

I dont know if the story was bad or did they translate it badly but oh god it hurts to read.

Users who are viewing this thread