Timid Palette

Group Leader
Thank you for the update!!

This is so underrated the story is cute so far dhjs

Thanks for the update! Bitna is adorable! I can't wait for her character development!

If there is a translator out there that is interested in picking this up, I can try and help with typesetting & cleaning!

I'mma put this here for y'all. That short haired blondie girl is a massive b*tch with a capital b. she is what I like to call a stereotypical b*tch's b*tch. They are not even creative sort but I believe god created them for drama and character development of others and lastly, so that they can get p*ssy-punched (I get to say this 'cause I'm a woman) later by our heroines. And that usually for marks the happiest moments for us "readers".

I gotta say I feel for Bitna, it must be hella difficult being in those situations and even worse when you’re shy and introverted. Thanks for the update!!!

Omg that short blond haired b*tch is a SNAKEEE URGHHHHH, THOSE GOSSIPING B*TCHES ARE NO DIFFERENT,poor Bitna:(((

Thanks for translating 😭😭😭😭 I waited for a month for new chapter 😭😭😭😘😘

Bitna out here, doing her mf best, and these hoes got nothin better to do than to talk shit about somebody they don't even know. Of course she'd be popular with the decent people, she isn't a trash human being. LMAO, the AUDACITY. OOOOOF this manhwa is making me yell.

Users who are viewing this thread