Author Tenseisha wa Cheat o Nozomanai
I love the story. please update more q.q
Its cute, sadly its on hiatus in japan since 2015
very cute.

The WN has only a few chapters translated so I added links to LN. Someone translated a chapter recently but not much since.

Last edited 6 mo ago by MangaDex.

I really want the next chapter...
Leaving me at a random girl is kinda.....
Her expressions/reactions and the little spirits are just so ultra cute that gazing upon them soothes my soul.
I wish this manga would come out of hiatus and continue someday.
Just your below average isekai manga about an OP MC without any desires but this time, with shoujo art
2 yrs since update, dropped?
I regret so much for starting this despite lurking around the scan groups site, and they have no such posting for it...
OH MY GOD, THIS WAS UPDATED 3 YEARS AGO. HIATUS BY AUTHOR ON VOLUME 1 IN 2015 ???!!! SHE ISNT SURE HOW TO PROCEED?

Last edited 2 mo ago by yelisei.

@yelisei must've been really thinking hard about how to proceed these past 3 years, lmao
@VoidR Ahk nvm I read bakaup it's based on a finished novel by another author. So,,, prob some kind of issue with artist and publisher, etc. might as well be dropped sadly....no cute lil chibi magicians no mo😭😢😥

Last edited 2 mo ago by yelisei.

It really sucks that the manga went on hiatus. I'd love to get more of the story, but the LN translator is translating incredibly slow... T_T