Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 3 - Prologue (Your Spring Won't Come)

triple prologue whammy

ch.4 is where the story begins
I guess, since ch.1 was scenario, ch.2 was aquila, and ch.3 was lamia, that's our power couple?

So Aquila had lived with lamia before but he turned back time cause she died (just like what happened with the dragon) and that's why she(lamia) remembers him(Aquila) but not really.

Well its interesting albeit a bit confusing. One thing I'm trying to figure out is if all this stuff happened before the main story, or we seeing somethings from the middle of the story, and then its going to start by showing how things led up to those moments?

Yup still the prologue and confirms lamia dies and I guess reverts time to save her.

Contributor
What a confusing chapter.

So, we had a mix of a nightmare from aquila, a bit of the past when they were childs and later close friends, then her death, with him using time magic to go back in time like his ancestor did with the dragon.

Group Leader
Imagine complaining about not immediately understanding everything that's going on in a prologue, lol

This probably happened before the main storyline. He wont approach her since she died for being close to him? That's why she became the right hand man of the first prince

@Aeriandra

I wonder too... I'll probably lean on the former where it could be the timeline before she died and he turned back time which leads to prologue 2 where she had a dream of him and she ended up crying.

Though it can possibly happen with current timeline too.

What I figured is going on is that Lamia has died multipul times already and each time he turned back time, but never managed to save her. So he figured the reason she kept dying was because of him and decided that this time he would distance himself from her. So thats why in this timeline she does not know him. I could be wrong, though. =)

Fed-Kun's army
Hm... interesting. Maybe he wasn't even a rumoured tyrant in the previous timeline(s) but had to become one in the future one to save her?

Users who are viewing this thread