Have you checked out our new feature: MDList? Also, the new reader has been updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff
Admin
Have you checked out our new feature: MDList

Handily located on your user list, it allows you to share your manga follow status with everyone, your friends on site, or keep it all to yourself like a level 5 hoarder.

ply%20mdlist.png

ply%20mdlist1.png

Check out Plykiya's list here!

The cog top right of the list allows you to set a custom banner and also change your privacy settings. The default privacy setting is private - so be sure to change it if you want to share!

Your own page allows you to change follow status and rate manga. Visiting someone else's will show you their follow status compared to your own, and their ratings.

Rumour is there will be a way to import lists from other... sites... at some point. Let us know what you think!

Also, the new reader has been updated!

Following feedback on this site and other places, the new reader has been updated. Hopefully there should be less complaints about it now! Further feedback is of course welcome.

Contributor
…Updated how? I suppose we're supposed to figure it out for ourselves. I don't see anything new in reader settings (either one) so I'm guessing it's mostly optimization stuff.
Also, I've been hoarding for so long now, that I've got to be level 99 at this point! :)

Hi, I have just started using your site since couple of months ago, so don't know if I'm knocking on the correct door. So pardon me, if you will.
I just wanted to request back a feature pertaining to your old site, where i was able to check the exact date and time of when a particular chapter was uploaded, by hovering over the upload date. Though, It doesn't matter much but knowing when a particular chap was uploaded, prolly brings a sense of completion to me. thanks.
PS.
the new reader mode still provide a limit of 20 pages. May be you can work on it to have an option to remove that.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@dylgramac posted:

…Updated how? I suppose we're supposed to figure it out for ourselves. I don't see anything new in reader settings (either one) so I'm guessing it's mostly optimization stuff.
Sorry, I hadn't written the log yet

https://mangadex.org/thread/15545

@m4ng4 posted:

the new reader mode still provide a limit of 20 pages. May be you can work on it to have an option to remove that.
Maybe check again

Hello,

Good work on the site with all the new updates and features. The new reader is a lot better then old one. Though todays update broke something for me.

Since this update manga reading is broken for me, I get the message "something went wrong. Your browser may not be supported.".
Yesterday it was working fine with the new reader.
I am using the latest Palemoon release

thanks, everything is working okay now

I primarily use my PS4 for browsing and the site doesn't work for me since the update. I'm using my phone to post this.

Contributor
Thanks Teasday, I'll have to check out that recommendation feature! The new settings didn't show up right away for some reason, I guess the page was still the old one until I got to a new chapter. Anyway, the new reader's been working great for me since I figured out the settings I wanted. Changing the title for "Maximum Container Size" to Width makes it much easier to tell what it means.

Dunno why people are hating on the update. UI is definitely better than the previous one.

- On mobile

Double-page supporter
the new feature is good
now i can see all chapter in one page without addon script

My nightmares coming true - telling everyone about the weird shit I spend my time reading. ?

there seems to be something wrong when reading on mobile? the pages keeps scrolling up and down uncontrollably when i scroll it up or down, for example i scroll it up and then the reader would scroll up and down multiple times, sometimes it doesn't even let me read a specific page because it keeps scrolling past through it, also sometimes it changes chapters too when im scrolling (previous chapter when i scrolling down and next chapter when i scroll up)

i am on long strip mode and have 20 pages preloaded btw, if that helps on solving it. thanks for the work as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread