Kingdom - Vol. 58 Ch. 630 - Gap Between Heaven and Earth

Group Leader
go23UMa.gif

It should be noted that Chiyou is the Chinese version of Shiyuu, so yes
Kyoukai's tribe either descends from or at least worships a mythological figure who supposedly had 6 arms and could breathe fog out of his mouth, taking two of the founding Emperors of China and their armies to defeat over many years of war.
😅

Contributor
I don’t get it. If the goal of this was to just let Riboku get away, why not just keep Shin alive but weak and unconscious? That way, it still shows the Shin Unit’s love for him since they won’t do anything until he’s okay.

This manga was sooo good, like really. But lately it went to shit. Give me my time back!!!!!!

Group Leader
@gugahoa Her style was more battle trance than magic though, like how Berserkers can psych themselves up to the point that they don't feel pain at all during combat.

Group Leader
what happened to the other scan group doing this... why did the chapters get removed ?

Dropping this. They changed so much the historic events that the series is pretty much all fantasy. And now they do this.
It was shitty they added magic when Sei ascended, but this is too much.
Worse, they are going to kill off one of the best characters. Just because the author wants to add meaningless and unnecessary dramatic effect. Meh.

Double-page supporter
Kyoukai has just offered her whole life, but I have a feeling she will stay alive anyway and as long as she does I don't care what happens in this story, I'll keep reading it.
On the other hand, if Kyoukai dies(god forbid) then with Houken gone, all of the butthurt readers can be relieved, since that would be it for the purely 'magical' aspects of this manga. Anyway, since the very beginning we've seen generals cut through 5-7 people and blow away horses with every superhuman swing, so as long as some kind of 'mages' aren't used as a major plot point by casting fireball spells across the battlefield, this kind of mild 'magic' is totally within the setting of "Kingdom".

Dex-chan lover
I swear if Kyoka dies I'll drop this so hard. I don't care about historical accuracy, I don't mind super hero powers, but don't add unnecessary drama.
Thanks for the chapter.

Why do I have a feeling I've read it last week? Did someone remove previous post and reposted it?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

@Hoono
A group called early-something-something also uploaded the few latest kingdom chapters, a bit earlier than sense. No idea why those uploads are gone now.

I understand why everyone is so upset about the dumb ass pulls they are doing.
Magic is a thing but it's always been a thing to summon a god into your body so you can cut stuff up like a super human in a manga about war.
I don't want magic in kingdom to shoot fire balls or heal people or bring them back to life.
Just have Shin duel Hokien and Shin has his arm cut right off like the Duke did.
Then have him get into a battle of strength like Ouki and the Duke did but Shin wins.
Losing a arm is dramatic as fuck not will he won't he be magiced back to life.

Users who are viewing this thread