Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~

Group Leader
if anyone knows were the raws are for this let me know please i really want to read this i love these type of mangas

WzR

Yo!! Someone please pick this up, this is good!!! I want to read more. LOVE YOU whoever picking this up 🙂

This is quite promising. Like the art style and the story, even just in the prologue it feels like there's some logical consistency to it unlike other reincarnation isekai where it feels like stuff just happens at random per the whims of the story. I'm interesting in seeing more of this. Plus an intelligent, powerleveling MC? I love that shit!

Oh my God.
This must be what I've been waiting for.
After hours of sloughing though redundant (yet lovable) otome reincarnation mangas, searching for action beyond mere romance, a savior descends.
I sincerely hope that this gets picked up, so that my soul might be recalled to order through the beautiful, stunning action, I can only hope to see through this manga.
(Watch the next chapter be all just everyone gets oneshotted by mc after PE and ends there)

Double-page supporter
Next chapter possible routes:

A: she accused of cheating
B: they think the magic ball is borked
C: she does something to hide her power anyway

But I sincerely hope you can do better, isekai title.

Double-page supporter
im looking forward to this! i love characters with deadpan faces. it makes everything more comical :)

Oooo... The dark hair dark magic is similar to another story, but veers off on its own from there. I like the look of this, see how it goes!

Oh this is going to be great ! Can't wait for more chapters to come out. MORE MORE MORE !

Users who are viewing this thread