World Customize Creator - Vol. 7 Ch. 68

Thanks for the release. Kind o f a fluff chapter, but seems things are moving along.

Double-page supporter
I don't get it. Why is she changing her clothes, but then the next page she's wearing exactly the same clothes as the previous page?

Aggregator gang
Again, weakling blame other for their own weakness ...
In this one, it is political matter ...

Dex-chan lover
Love busty buff large women Gislane (or how ever you spell it) from mushoku tensei is still my numero uno

Dex-chan lover
the flutes not working because the first generation beasts were trained to work under them is such a damn cop out.
And I see that Trolley is still using train wheels on fucking stone roads, how is it not shaking itself to pieces, is a god damn mistery.

Aggregator gang
Ah, corrupt nobles. The most idiotic of the lot. It's a crab bucket.

They hate anyone who outperforms them, so instead of getting better, they pull their betters down so they are on top of the shortest hill instead of trying to make and climb a taller one.

This harms their nation/kingdom. Because that means these nobles who are weak are the best the kingdom has to offer, there's no one better, no one stronger, no one smarter or wiser or better equipped.

Their best is weak, because these nobles played games due to their ego. That makes them easier to conquer.

Dex-chan lover
@boag I don't see it as a cop out. The flutes only worked on the first generation beasts because it was a conditioned response trained into them. There is no reason a second generation not trained to respond to the flute would have the same response. It makes perfect sense.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna
of course.....

@wilddeath
@GuardianCraze
@Disguised22
ill fill you in a bit
@Kaarme
"Lamarckism"
had to google that, and no, let me further expand on my point.

it was so very plot convinient that the first time he was confronted with the issue of the beasts, the simplest solution was to play a flute, a solution that was only available for him and not any other character, and that as soon as he wasnt the one that had to deal with it, the solution now became useless.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel:"They hate anyone who outperforms them, so instead of getting better, they pull their betters down so they are on top of the shortest hill instead of trying to make and climb a taller one."

You mean like buying patents and storing them away, so they still can easily make money instead of improving thing? Things like that don't happen in real life though.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix Why are you even going there? I don't know where you live but my country is run by "corrupt nobles" who would rather squabble about for personal gains than actually help the country. At the very least these guys seem to care about the strength of the country and are just fighting for power. In my country the people in charge sell everything off to make short term profits that will eventually ruin the whole thing and are currently making things bad in a general sense.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem: Just by reading the description of your country, I can't pinpoint your location. But even though my country is still very well off, judging based on your description of things, you could be living in the apartment next to mine. Short term profits oriented. Running down everything. Making things bad in general. Yepp. Fits the bill. We are happy citizens of Neo-Aristocratia. Location: Everywhere around the planet. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread