Greatest Boss System

Edgy revenge story about becoming a Demon Lord. That's how this looks to me. Might give few chapters a try.

At least it's not about a self-righteous effeminate japanese high schooler who'll either get a cringy revenge or try to japanize the new world.

I mean, Chinese stories tend to not be about self-righteous effeminate Japanese high schoolers as a matter of course. They have their own cringy tropes, however.

A big one they're fond is protagonist-centered morality, wherein an antagonist can do something and it's proof they're a villain, but then the protagonist does the exact same thing and the narrative says his actions are justified, even righteous.

So basically chinese isekai MCs are self-justificative relativist eclectics. Like most people irl. Gotcha.
Still better than the hundreds of generic self-righteous effeminate japanese high schooler Gary Stus.

Here's the link to the Raw, can someone add this to the description?

https://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/topic/4897/

Ever wish for a Chinese xianxia that isn't low IQ? Where the MC actually tries to make good use of his resources, and the villains aren't just generic fodders? Give this one a try.

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty good, albeit a bit cliched. Ignore the shitty MangaDex score - it was 1-bombed, as most Manhua are

Pacing is a bit awkward and the plot is cliche. The “smart” plans aren’t actually that smart, maybe because of the way it was presented visually. But the rest is actually pretty good. Worth a shot, MC isn’t a dumb idiot.

Why do manhua feel the need to emphasize their 'greatness' in some way in the title?

Contributor
Wow seriously mangadex community? Everyone, that didn't rate this series with atleast a 7, should be banned from rating at all.
And the people, rating this 4 and lower, should also have a note added next to their name, stating: "Warning Dumb Troll".
tumblr_msbn732oNP1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Dex-chan lover
It's bad if you are spoiled with just reading amazing manga over and over again, but if you read trash manga daily you can consider this decent, the MC is generic bad boy who don't give two f about anything (typical chinese MC), but the story isn't super weird and the basis of the story is decent, the art tho it' really dragging down the series, like any chinese series the art is really generic this made the important character doesn't have much impact and my other complaint will be cultivation is still bs, yes I accept them as isekai magic point at this point, but it just really bs you blink once and then you get some jade dragon palm of the saint monk or some other weird shit, really hate that part of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread