Call of the Night - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - The whole lot of you

Here she is... Now the childhood friend is gonna be a vampire before the MC or he's gonna fail? Please watch the next episode: My Friend Become a Vampire.

Dex-chan lover
What's with these vampire girls and going after snot nosed middle school kids?

Fed-Kun's army
@Ranzo Could just be convenience, since it's probably easier to mingle with those of the same apparent age for feeding purposes. Could be that they are stuck at whatever mental age they were turned at, so they skew towards that age when picking targets. Could be that they have a seething hatred of the world for the fact that they'll never grow up and want someone to share their misery. :p

Double-page supporter
@Ranzo Probably because at that age the blood is more clean compared the tha average college student, and maybe the hormone cocktail adds some spice.

Author shitting his pants, doesn't know what to do so he shoves side characters and meaningless shit into the manga until it farts out and dies completely / gets canceled.

shame, started out good.

Fed-Kun's army
It's possible that all of these human side characters are going to be "helping" Kou fall in love with Nazuna within his strict 1 year time frame so he doesn't get murdered for being in on the vampire conspiracy. I am still not sure what to make of this whole "Cake or Death" thing, but i don't think introducing more characters is necessarily a bad call if the author wants a longer serialization, as long as he manages to make them interesting. At the moment... they do not really leave much of an impression compared to the characters from Dagashi Kashi.

Dex-chan lover
@mystline stop being salty.

Author is introducing new characters to move the plot forward after the whole 1 year timeline.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this would be an awkward love triangle.

I'm glad that's not the case. I'm still for vampire harem end.

Banned
@mystline

You're a retard dude. Every fucking comment from you is the same type of copypasta garbaggio, from stuff you'd left in aniyome thread, through snk comment section and other places, right back to here.

You have shit taste and your boos mean nothing because I've seen what makes you cheer. Stick with "berserk and yuri" and fuck off from other things.

Bee-locked.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's arguing about there critics while I'm just here waiting for the characters to genuinely fall in love.

Users who are viewing this thread