Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 2 - Prologue (Lamia)

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing Lamia wanted to become a knight so she could be closer to the 1st Prince, huh...

The dream in the beginning is weird more than it being a dream of the past feels more like a premonition of the future.

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright: In all likelihood we're already at 2nd loop (or more?)

i.e. it wasn't a dream. Lamia met Aquila, something happened and she died, Aquila then use the dragon's power to turn back time, and here we are.

Assuming her becoming a knight is consistent with the past, she probably met him while on the battlefield.

My vote is 1st prince causing it, either:
A) Yandere jealousy at Lamia getting close to Aquila
B) A ploy to frame Aquila for murder of Lamia, because turns out 1st prince is secretly an evil bastard.

Hmmm... a premonition? 🤔 Anyway, I'm looking forward to this story. Female knights are forever cool in my book❤️😁

She-she remind me so much of Roel/Sila of This Girl is a Little Wild... excuse me while I go crying in a corner now ;-;

@Rin_nay
What are you talking about, Roel is a woman in the first place-- though she was handsome enough to even fool the demon king :v

Wait so who's gonna take over after her father then? The brother? Also strong FL YASSSSSS

Users who are viewing this thread