My Girlfriend Is a Real Man

Dex-chan lover
An interesting reversal of the usual actors, in terms of gender. I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

Dex-chan lover
Looks Gay for me... Nevermind because it's actually funny bookmark!!!

This is an update from the scanlators: as you could tell, Cheeka and I have been getting too busy to devote time to scanlation. We don't like to keep people waiting because we're hoarding a project taht we can't work on in the first place, so consider this an official announcement that we have dropped MGRM. I hope another group will be kind and interested enough to keep the project going. Thank you

I can rd most of this as long as someone might wanna TR and TS. I could TS but never done it before shoot me a msg is anyone wanna TR.

@ajddavid452 in this context, rd means redraw, ts means typeset, and i assume tr means translate? they're all important parts of the translation, even though i always think ts means something else at first >.>

anyway, as cute as the gay panic hijinx are, i think i'd like to hear a little more of jieun's inner monologue. is he scared? is he thrilled? i love the way he just rolls with it, but i wanna go deeper, you know?

Double-page supporter
@crittlercrittler thanks, and the monologue thing I agree with, we need to know what is going on in that brain, does "she" completely accept the fact that "she" is a "he", or is there now dysphoria, also the raws are up to chapter 123 so if you speak korean you can just read on there, although even if you can't read korean there are still images, and even thumbnails, so don't click on the raws if you don't want to be spoiled

I like it so far, the comedy is good, but I hope there is some more development. As others said, it would be nice to hear about how Jieun feels about all this

Thank you for the translation

Also dang i love jieun for being so damn understanding and mature

So if the girlfriend became a man, this needs either a Yaoi, or Shounen Ai tag.
Also The title would be my "Boyfriend" is a real man.
She is a he now, that guy should get over it.
I have Yaoi and Shounen Ai blocked from appearing, which is the only reason I'm here posting anything.
No tag means a person negative about the genre will show up, like me.
Somebody add it.
Already reported this for not using proper tags.

i like how he's actually getting to know her more compared to when she was a girl LOL

Dex-chan lover
I always see this but reversed (a guy turned into a girl) so this is at the very least surprising.

@ThatOneJester changing the title ruins the points and makes it sounds super stupid, like my water is super wet ...But best advice is just to ignore things you don't like

Users who are viewing this thread