Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 1 - Prologue (Aquila)

This looks interesting. I'm curious though what would cause her to switch from the first prince to the second. Was she forced to back the first prince, or is there a hidden dark side to him? Or was she simply trying to free herself from the political life when she met Aquila?

Thanks for the new series!

Yay so exciting! Thank you ❤️

This sounds like it's gonna be a wild ride 😈

Why all the good looking bois gotta be murderers?
Wtf
Thanks for the chapter!
I guess I'm looking forward to some dragons, but seriously, like murder is not ok. . .

Group Leader
yesss thank you for picking this up!!! I'm excited to see more of dragon boyo and red haired fl~

Dex-chan lover
I notice Korean webtoons tend to enjoy making these tall, mysterious, handsome; but brooding and seemingly unapproachable types as the main romantic leads.

So is he going to be like the dragon...
and continually bring his loved one back to life?

So is the guy the main guy character and center of the series?

@Darkmint13 from what I can tell at some past the dragon turns back time so the girl he loves can live longer. I'm assuming this time around he reincarnated himself so he can be with her as human.

Can someone simplify the crammed down information for me? It looks interesting so I'm gonna try and keep reading

I think this is how it goes:

* FL dies in the first life and ML reverses time.

* FL gains her past life memories and so does ML but ML doesn't know about her having said memories.

* FL changes the course and the rest is history...

Fed-Kun's army
@zz2000 Yeah where the other bois at? I'm guessing its the gap moe of a brooding turned affectionate that they like alot?

@Meskie so pretty much in a past theres a dragon who fell in love and revives the girl who died by turning back time. Time passes she dies again and we have our protagonists in present time who I think are there reincarnation. We should get more past info as the series goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread