Child of the Sheath

Can somebody start posting the English translations of this? I've seen this in other scanned sites and i think others should read this beautiful series in english.

There is a link to MangaUpdates page for this series (below the description) and there you can see that leviatan started scanalating it.

The series looks amazing and it looks really interesting for now (at 6 chapters)

I am very happy that there is another high quality graphic work in the manhwa category especially considering all the garbage around

The art is very high quality. For anyone wondering why its not here, its because the ts team pulled out of mangadex for... reasons. Drama a few months back. Leviathan scans is the name.

Starts off nice, but begins to become convoluted 7 chapters in. The art is still pretty though.

Too many people are calling this convoluted without even making an effort to actually understand it. It's still world building and introducing concepts that we would see and understand in later chapters. Read it like an actual book rather than the over-saturated genres in manhwa/hua we currently see where everything is revealed in the first 3 chapters. It's kind of similar to Dororo.

One of my favorite recent manhwa, such a shame it was dropped. Hopefully someone picks it up soon, I honestly wouldn't even mind a new group starting back from chapter 1. Even with the weak writing in those early chapters, the art is more than strong enough to carry everything until the plot gets its legs moving.

Dex-chan lover
@mungobungo
I think SK Scans took over. Won't post any links (idk the rules for external links and stuff) but you can probably find it by googling them

so why not ink the orginal site? the fuck are you guys doing where the scalator teams that want their shit private can't even get a proper link to said website?

Isekai scans has the English they nabbed it from Levi or some other scan before it was dropped

Group Leader
I’m not too sure I understand the vocal minority claiming that the story is completely convoluted or obscure. It’s no worse than Pan’s Labyrinth, Pulp Fiction, or Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but i do agree that it’s delivered at a frenetic pace.
The story melds characters inspired by Korean fantastical folklore with those wielding martial abilities hearkening back to the old asian epics yet no one power seems to hold sway over the others. Both friends and enemies alike walk a narrow road that is littered with the legacies of old secrets and buried truths that may be better left untouched. Definitely give it a try . Worse comes to worse, you might confirm that you, indeed, do not like it and move on. so you’ve nothing to lose but definitely have a chance to add another series to your ”must-reads” ;)

Damn, why dropped? Also if you want to continue, Indonesian still had it (for now atleast)

Users who are viewing this thread