Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Ch. 21 - Even When Apart (Part 2)

😂😂I love that comment at the end how they still havent fucked is beyond me 😂

Dex-chan lover
Wow, my dislike of Alice just gets stronger and stronger with every chapter. This whole kidnapping arc has just been a mess, here's hoping it's finally over.

Fed-Kun's army
I admit. I chuckled when he casually noted the maximum security prison they *just* talked about randomly exploded.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes Alice you sent a message to the empire about how you ACCIDENTALLY drugged and ACCIDENTALLY kidnapped a soldier of the empire while ACCIDENTALLY probably violating several neutrality laws and ACCIDENTALLY commiting crimes in a neutral zone. Also ACCIDENTALLY MIGHT DEMAND SOMETHING FOR THIS ACCIDENT FOR THE PRISONER. ALICE ACCIDENTALLY HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? If I were a empire diplomat I would be fucking using this as a reason as to not trust witches and demonstrate to other neutral nations how not to trust their kingdom. Furthermore making demands whilst under an accident it is like saying "whoops I kidnapped your guys silly me teehee gimme monies" sounds incredibly stupid. If I had gotten the message I would quickly reply for her to go screw herself with a longsword as she could not be trusted to hold up her end of the bargain.

Double-page supporter
This is ..kinda nice. I mean, the story seems very rushed, but i like it.

Also this seems like a prime anime adaptation type, with the female model designs and the Kirit- i mean, main character style.

Fed-Kun's army
Agreed, the best moment is when Iska sleeping but the Alice just send him back with his weapon like nothing happened

Dex-chan lover
@00111 Anime adaptation is currently in the works.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/myanimelist.net/amp/news/58541405

Users who are viewing this thread