Sounan desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Let's Make A Trap

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I would rather just eat fruits and nuts.

I think I'd be much like her, giving my all to catch the animal and curious as to how it tastes but unable to kill it.

I really wonder how much time will pass until they will develop relationships, cuz you know manga+young girls+deserted island+all alone.

Contributor
I imagine it probably tastes like frog which is like a gamey chicken.

Dex-chan lover
@boag Can't survive with just that. You'd also need to find a source of protein if you want to prevent your muscle mass from decreasing. Which would get in the way of your other survival activities.

Nuts have some, but you'd have to eat a lot, at which point you'd get fed up with it.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777
I would probably halfway starve to death before eating either bugs or sea food, but thats just me.

Dex-chan lover
Bugs are an excellent source of protein. We're just not used to consuming them because culture in the West views them as dirty, unclean, and a nuisance.

Dex-chan lover
From when I've tried some, the worst part about bugs is the texture (at least if you're like me and can't even stand crunchy vegetables in your food). But in a survival scenario I'd probably just grind them into a paste and eat that with something else, I think.

Double-page supporter
im pretty sure when you start starving those types of inhibitions go away, you basically lose your mind

Users who are viewing this thread