Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

are we supposed to feel the cliffhanger?
because the result is darn obvious

Aggregator gang
What's with all this stupid ass blah blah? Just chop his limbs off over and over again, why bother even talking?

Dex-chan lover
bruh, nothing happened again in this chapter. just more talking and unnecessary flexing.

I can deal with one chapter with nothing going on but a second one in a row is just. . . eehhhhhhh. . .

I'll. . . keep on reading, this is who I am now I guess, surely something's gonna give in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of worthless, we alredy knew how this standoff would end even before that mage was introduced.

i wish they picked a different artist. the eyes drawn r sometimes out of balance

Dex-chan lover
@Kurokaze
Yeah, wtf is the point of this? All this is is 10 or so pages of a guy throwing a tantrum, accomplishing nothing, then MC just saying "you cant win against me" 3 times. Do this shit once, then end it. There is no point in dragging this out other than to really hammer it in that MC is an OP character, because that was not assumed enough already from the god damn title. This is how you get axed. Being repetitively boring. MC better lose an arm or something because 99% of literally everyone who reads this knows what happens in the end anyways. MC defeats bad guys, returns home, 1 chapter gap with a "lighthearted" feel, then trusted right into the next arc. Which is likely either:

A) Joining a tournament, which he will undoubtedly win after defeating some "unforeseen" incident involving some kind of evil interference.
B) Send off MC to attend some prestigious school where he will be notably stronger than all others including staff, and become friends with 3-4 girls, while one specific guy becomes his enemy.
C) Signing up with a guild only to explain what everyone already knows, place MC at the lowest rank, and have him go pick flowers or some shit.

next arc he joins the adventurer's guild then goes with a elf swordswomen to a ruin which a multi headed dragon was sealed one of the heads gets unsealed which he quickly kills then the rest of the dragon gets unsealed which he then kills infront of the army which lets him take the title of strongest swordsman in the country once he grows up which is currently owned by his father

Dex-chan lover
Wow what a boring chapter.
Thanks for the translation :)

See ya on another project!

Double-page supporter
@lunarrider The magic didn't fair any better, what you can make out of it is only there for a single panel, and it's got such little detail it's mostly a white space with a bit of a point in a couple spots and some wispy lines. Then there's the words that are on the magic panels when the MC counters having that annoying shadowing effect that says the same thing 2 or 3 times but slightly different. I'm assuming the raw looks like that and it's not just something the translators decided on.

Users who are viewing this thread