Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - So Much Water

Yeah, let's just see that ghost turning out to be either the demon lord or a king in some country.

Double-page supporter
I would have liked to see old man told his wife how he had found the grass, and the face of wife when she hear it.

" I have made in a dream where I was a ghost in a forest. There I have met a young man with twin children.
With their beast friends they helped me to look for the grass and gave it to me when they found it.
After that, I said good bye to them and disappeared of the forest with grass in hand.
When I have waken up, the grass have been in my hands"

"Sweetie, I think should go back in bed and stay in it a little more"

Dex-chan lover
how to swim in fantasy worId :
source.gif

Group Leader
Ok, so how did a living person having an out of body experience, manage to hold onto a physical item from a completely different location than where their body is, and take it back with them when they returned to their body?

I’m so confused- how could a ghost hold a plant and disappear with a physical object???

@Ribath
Nah, king is probably too high for these kind of story, I’d say someone of duke status or below. Though demon king doesn’t sound unlikely...

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy : I do not remember him being in the webnovel, and the manga is (like almost every adaptation) based on the light novel which does have one.

But I have seen stories where the character takes something back from a vision to many times to assume a lack of an editor was needed.

swimming is such a minor issue. follow the mermaid and be a hero :p
worse case just get her to pull you.

Dex-chan lover
@goldfish178
It's not a ghost, think of it like an astral projection. I assume everything taken by the "ghost" become spiritual until he return to his body where it will become material.
I think some fantasy stories explanation for teleportation is like that, your body transitioning to a spirit state between it's disintegration and re-materialisation.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 - remembering all my questing in a certain MMORPG, it would not be the weirdest situation I brought loot from. Like all those times I relived memories of ancient warriors, and my pockets got lined with loot from all that ancient warrioring.

I'm honestly amazed by people being surprised that he could take the items with him. The fact that he had taken on this form, separated from his body, to search for the grass in the first place, would seem to indicate that he would be able to take the grass with him back to his actual body, because otherwise it wouldn't make much sense for him to be searching in this manner (which has an additional danger of possibly turning himself into an undead). Since he appears to be using magic to search in this manner, it also makes sense to answer the question of "how can he take the physical grass with him" being the use of magic, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread