Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - Sucky Friction

Dex-chan lover
So this is the moment when this series jumps the shark.

Oh FFS. This series was so good. But with the introduction of the last arc it's going downhill. No need for this crossdressing-shit. Seems like the author has run out of ideas.

Aggregator gang
Okay, I was fine till this chapter. But this arc is kinda.... not fun.

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna guess that the 11th and 12th arcs will be about the other two senseis in the dorm, just to punish us even further for sticking with this manga this long.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING as of chapter 50.1 they were dating. I guess the "I grew out of love" means "I grew thanks to love".

So, there are actually 3(technically 4) teachers this time, don't tell me this gets a 4th volume...

Dex-chan lover
@NoxDRaz
Wtf is wrong with you, anyone can read shit like this, who it is shouldn't be of concern no matter how old they are, hell all the more to them if they like manga like this. I don't know what your issue is with him and i don't really care but the dude can have whatever dp he wants as long as it isn't a dick or something.

At most i'd be concerned for him for privacy reasons cuz anyone can find out who you are from your real face.

Dex-chan lover
@NoxDRaz Nice to see ageism and the stigma of reading comics is still alive in the West.

@Echonic you might be right about that last part. Perhaps I should change it to something more impersonal just to avoid identity theft.

Dex-chan lover
I think this last arc should be another manga entirely tbh that just shares a universe, but whatever.

Here's to a harem ending with Nanjou, Kurisu, Mogami, Oomura, etc. and MC. A harem ending would be the first to the series and god knows Nanjou would just keep him to experiment on anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread