Heavenly Jewel Master

Double-page supporter
Smh almost all TJJS novel get manhua adaptation

Group Leader
smh ive been wanting to do this for ages but didnt have a tl, then now when i finally found a tl, two days later someone else already released the first chapter

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Some amazing person's child that was treated as a joke. One day, he 'found' a some cheat and begins his adventure of becoming a Grand Master Of Another Ridiculously Long Title.

Sigh. This setting is getting as common as the million trash isekais popping out of nowhere. Though this is probably just because i hate these and its not really the point.

What really amazes me here to the point where I decide to comment are the names. "Twelve Jeweled Heavenly Jewel Master!" What a bloody mouthful. Even in the raws it would be at least 5-6 characters long (not even reaching the "d" of jeweled if typed out). Long enough to stab someone three times so i definitely wouldn't want to announce my title in combat.

Though the real fun comes for the manhwa translations. Seriously though. Im not blaming anyone here for the long names since it probably sounds cool in Chinese and you can't stray if you are translating.

But seriously. Have fun squeezing Twelve Jeweled Heavenly Jewel Master in word bubbles. ( ̄^ ̄ )ゞ

I'm not gonna be reading this one. Just from looking at the cover art alone I can tell that reading this will destroy the world I comprehended from reading the novel. Also the drastic change in character design from the novels cover and this one will likely ruin the image I developed of the world and the protagonist from the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Does tchina only allow a single type of cultivation plot or what? Every one of these is about how a guy is considered useless until he conveniently finds some macguffin that makes him stupidly OP and goes on to become the [insert obscenely long title with at least 16 adjectives]. It's worse than the epidemic of ecchi slave harem isekais at this point.

Oh yes, finally the manhua for the only one of TJSS's stories that i actually really loved.

Dex-chan lover
Here's a story in which the MC is somehow both a tactful gentlemen and a tactless juvenile brat with superpowers.
Oh boi I sure can't wait for
the rape scene and the constant rape jokes. For some reason, that girl sure loved it when the MC was throwing that in her face! No, really.

I thought the first 10 chapters were fairly entertaining. But then I went and read the reviews for the webnovel. Going to drop it here as the upcoming sexual violence sounds abhorrent.

Chinese webnovel authors are already far too blase about throwing in random rape scenes, especially when more or less none of them have the literary chops to pull it off in a manner which aids the narrative. But I'm certainly not going to read something where the main character purposefully rapes someone, takes a trophy and then exults in what he's done.

Aggregator gang
Why does it say "out of 26" when there are more than 26 chapters to this manhua?

Dex-chan lover
@Yunus159
I read some the novel, hence, the spoiler tag.
I highly do not recommend it, although it is a rather beloved series, apparently.

You can read the ch in manga347, their qa is so so but you can read t.

Users who are viewing this thread