Author Doctor Elise
Although I know where You can find the missing chapters 5-60
I don’t understand why the chapters are missing in the first place?? It’s such a big amount of chapters.
@Kittywhor3

that's because the chapters were originally moved and posted on bucci gangs website until it created too much of hassle with passwords and all that so they started uploading on mangadex again and to move 60 chapters to the website is wayy to much of a hassle because you can find those first 60 chapters on any other site too. hope that helped!
@belindato okay that explains a lot, Thank you!
Where's Bucci Gang's website? I can't find it 😔
The war arc was objectively the best.
I just want to say I Hate Michael too! As much as he claims to love his brother, he only continues to enable his uncle and their shitty aristocratic family from always causing harm and pain to Prince Linden! This makes me so mad! I vote for Linden to continue with his original plan and purge all the aristocrats.
I just wanna say that im VERY bothered by the terrible mismatches in technological advancement vs the portrayed era (im guessing its 18th century), as seen in medical equipments (x-ray, electric lamp & equipments seen around operating theatres, EKG machine? Oh come on), not to mention very modern-looking hospital environment in the earlier chapters when the outward was so Victorian (idk if that's victorian but u know what i mean).

The war arc was not bad tho im still bothered, again, by the technological mismatches.
There are so many things wrong with this series that it deserves a 1.