Author Doctor Elise
Favoritea, This is not a Fighting or anything like that kind of genre, this is Romance genre, Get your head Straight. Its love, not gore, action or Stuff like that.
I'm only on chapter 106 and I'm a bit confused. Wasn't the whole thing with Elise x Mil over? Why is he after her now?
I love this story, so much! 🥰 (who is this baron that’s declaring love for Elise 🤭?)
“I will go to the ceremony myself” (something along those lines) A fucking death flag, a mf death flag.

On another note, I won’t put this in a spoiler, that’s okay right? Just ping me if I do need to put it in a spoiler (sorry bout that and thanks!)
It starts out well, as a nice fluff read and many would have been satisfied with that. Then after around ch95, is when it starts to drag, as it is probably the point it should have ended.
I really like the baron doctor and I wish she would be with him and spend her life happily working at a hospital

Princes are blergh
what happened to the chapters
no english until 60+ something T_T
@Tekling There’s still the whole prince successor arc lol, I mean yeah we already know it’s gonna be but it’s there lol. She’s friends with 2nd lead’s cousin and apparently something is gonna happen to his aunt if ml ascends
this is such a great example of an amazing story being dragged on for so long to the point of losing it's way. i used to love this so much but at a certain point it just wasn't as grappling anymore and now it felt like the story is lost in exchange for fluff. and while i love some good sugar, there's no substance in the plot anymore? like it feels redundant? yeah it's cute but there's a limit to cute and i think this exceeded that limit ;w;<//3
man, this used to be fun but i forgot the story already lol the update is too slow sigh
So, what happened with chapter 5-60? I'm fine with spoiler but jumping from 4 to 61 is too much... Can someone tell me where to find those missing chapters?
is it just me or some pages are corrupt between 112-117
the story is getting boring lately, too slow paced.
NGL It's pretty good but there are some part that drags on, but the real sinner is the setting like wtf how lazy can the artist be? Modern Gun, Modern Train, Everything is Modern because why not, It baffles me how half of the setting have Modern Gun and Modern med-tech while the other half is medieval sword and shields. TL;DR the setting can change at will and it's fucking weird
Yep, its good. but its funny how I see modern things in this era. lol.
Btw official subs have crossed these fansubs so i think its dropped so enjoy it on other 'channels'
ou can find the chapters of on
Last edited 1 mo ago by 0Annou0.
also i believe the story is slow, but there are currently more problems ahead
Thank you Bucci Gang for uploading!!