Doctor Elise

Group Leader
It's a manhwa strip. It's normal for them to be edited like this. The site change has screwed around with how you view it so you now need to click "fit to container width" to view it correctly @wanstarz

Double-page supporter
The art is gorgeous & the story sounds interesting enough :DD I look forward to reading more of this<33

ⓘⓝⓣⓔⓡⓔⓢⓣⓘⓝⓖ ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓨ
Ⓘ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ⓜⓞⓡⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔ( TДT)

Does anybody know if there's a novel for this manhua? I've searched for it with the Chinese title but only the manhua came out. Thanks in advance! ?

Group Leader
i really want to read the continuation, or at least can somebody translate it's web novel ?? T-T http://comico.kr/epub/titles/19209/chapters/1

Alright, so my country's webtoon publisher (kinda like tappytoon) picked this up and released a whooping 30 chapters tomorrow and after reading so far I think this is very much like Abandoned Empress, albeit a more mature and less... dramatic? dramafull?

While art-wise the Abandoned Empress is more elaborate and like 'wah' but I think this one got more world-building? They're both still pretty vague in explaining the kingdoms though, at least the toon versions.

Dex-chan lover
This one is also laid out differently, if you look at its Mirror.
But, aside from the page layout, it's the exact same.

Users who are viewing this thread