Kenja no Mago - Vol. 12 Ch. 38

Fed-Kun's army
lol this might be the fastest pickup ever, thanks for picking this manga up. i already worry this manga gonna be abandoned after the last group decided to drop it

They had already picked it but the previous scan group wanted to release their work, so the group was waiting for them to release it.@colonel_30

Fed-Kun's army
This shit makes no sense man... The demons are pissed at the nobles cause they kept using them, but now they are talking about using other low demons as bait like it was nothing? WTF?

Dex-chan lover
The story should just focus from the view point of Shin and his friends keeping the main enemy's intentions ambiguous and the political b.s. in the trash can because no one cares about the nations talks.

im still waiting some red haired adventure too suddenly come into the story...

Happy surprise with this fast pick-up. Thank you.

More convinced now that Zest will be the eventual big bad and Strom is either gonna flip sides or possibly get killed by Zest.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! ITS MAKE MA DAY! LOVE YOU 🤩😘😘😘😍😍😍🤩

@Bertorian

The Holy bitch Pope has arrived

If it's the same as the WN, her throwing shade about the two is because she was their follower/apprentice, same as King Earlshide.

Dex-chan lover
Angel of God? When did Shin go from Demon King (Maou) to an Angel of God? Did I read past that?? 😓🙄

Shin : best magician

Demon : Shoot a flying goose with an arrow

also Demon : I need your help

Fed-Kun's army
The translation is way too literal to make sense off. What the hell is wrong with bad skin?

Users who are viewing this thread