The Treasure Fell off the Emperor's Sky

Is this the same author as the comic where the baby can absorb magic and has to save the prince in the future

the abrupt stop in the already kind of incomprehensible description made me laugh out loud for a solid 10 minutes

The starting chapter is really really stupid
I might read a few more chapters just to look for a progress, but i dont have much hope

Fed-Kun's army
But dear author, how lazy do you have to be to copy and paste the characters you created for the other manga?!?
Seriously they are totally IDENTICAL!
Even the protagonist is identical to the other of the other manga.
Here there is not the slightest effort on the part of the author to try to modify his designs, even the backgrounds like the castle or the maid are identical.
It's all a copy and paste, something obscene and pathetic.
What author is there?
Don't tell me that you got your head just because two publishing houses bought the rights to your first manga?
If so then you won't do business if you recycle everything, just make a horrible figure.
Sorry you are right, the author will never read but I hate when there is a similar recycling, whether in a film, a TV show or a manga I would like to be able to see a minimum of effort, otherwise it is only a mockery towards whom look at the work or read it. :/

You cant drown a baby -_- they lived 9 months in a fucking womb... dumbass author ffs *facepalm*

Contributor
@Ifrittuccia:

I mean, lots of comic and cartoon artists have done that throughout the ages, either just because they wanted to or because it's easier not to make new characters.

It used to be more common in manga, too. The author of Sailor Moon comes to mind most readily, though that's not the best example.

The idea that there is value in having the characters look different in unrelated stories is... something we've arbitrarily decided. We're totally fine, as a society, with actors looking the same across films, for similarly (albeit even moreso) pragmatic considerations (you might dislike it and I get that, but...). But if some author decides they want to use their OCs or just the same designs across multiple comics, that in itself doesn't necessarily indicate a lack of skill or sincerity on their part.

@kkeemm:

...what? You can totally drown a baby. From the moment they're separated from the umbilical cord they need to start breathing, pretty quickly, to get their own oxygen now. We're not frogs or some shit.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pokari I want to understand the author but to a certain extent.
I also remember several authors who out of habit drew more or less equal characters but at least tried to change the backgrounds and secondary characters, an example is a mangaka that I love so much, Matsuri Hino.
This mangaka had designed the Vampire Knight manga for many years and by now the style had become accustomed to that, but when she created a new manga (I'm referring to the one about the two-volume ninja) at least she changed the backgrounds and settings, yes he saw commitment.
Here is a total copy and paste, there is no way to defend those who do not even try to make a minimum effort to avoid the similarities with his other works.
If I wanted to read me a work that contains the same characters, the same story and all the rest I go to read the manga that I have already bought previously.
But if this author arrives in my country, in your opinion, how many manga could I buy since they are totally identical?
Only one at this point.
And who goes there to lose?
The author who will not make a profit as well as anyone like me would like to be able to buy manga.
I also say it because on the one hand I want to support if it arrives in my country and I know that I like the author and the work as I did for Hino Matsuri, of which I have many of his manga.
But if you do the copy and paste you make me pass the desire to support. :(

Ok but please don't make the prince into the ML or second ML 0_o. So they lost the war because those leaders were infiltrated people and need to send his heir to prove that he won't try to go to war again or they will kill the son heir.

Users who are viewing this thread