Custom Scaling?

Is there a way to scale the images at the moment? All of the options currently either result in the entire page being displayed within the browser window at once, which is too small, or stretching the image to the entire width of the browser window, which is too big. I want something in the middle of this, of a similar size to that of the previous reader. Is this possible at the moment?

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Kurausukun You can custom set the maximum width to whatever you want

82a869c180.png

I have the same problem. Currently the maximum width is the default one which display the entire page withing the browser window at once. I cant make it any bigger than that, no matter how big number I put there.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got the size I wanted. I just first had to select the width display and then choose the pixel size.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Besides the maximum container width setting, I recommend trying out the double page mode on either fit to width or container.

@Plykiya Thanks for the response. That works great. I just didn't see it tucked away in the settings menu, and it also didn't immediately occur to me that the container would be global for all of the scaling options. Anyway, I have it how I like it now, so everything's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread