Life Senjou no Bokura

One of the best. Not only of it's genre, but of all mangas. The length of the story is decent, not too long as it'll drag the story & annoy the readers, but not too short so all the important feelings and moments get sufficient exposure. It's heart-wrenching and surely will make you cry, but has a happy ending, so don't hesitate to read. The theme is about true love, internal prejudice, being true to yourself. Something that we all can learn about.

Group Leader
This is already completed and I was surprised it wasn’t uploaded here. I have already uploaded the 3rd chapter and the rest will follow soon.

@heisenbergeth
Thank you. I've read this a couple of years ago. It's one of the best. Now you've uploaded it, a lot of people could enjoy it too.

In an interview after winning BL award of the year, the mangaka said that making this manga had exhausted her, even had taken a toll on her health. I hadn't read the manga at the time and thought, "It's only 5-6 chapters. How could it be exhausting?" After finish reading I knew why. The storyline, the characters, even every scene in this manga was well thought and calculated. No scene is a waste. It's a masterpiece! And creating a masterpiece could be very exhausting indeed.

Gosh darn it I'm sobbing. It is such a good read and T-T no tradgedy but happiness

Group Leader
@Starstruck oops I missed your mention. Yep I agree, it is definitely one of the best and deserves every recognition and I'm glad it's getting a TV series adaptation in Japan! I just hope it would have an anime adaptation too, it would definitely fit in a movie like Doukyusei.

This is easily one of the top lgbt yaoi mangas in my favorites list, it’s just beautiful and the journey was amazing...honestly have no words except that you should give this a read 😭❤️

Omg when itou died 😭😭 their love is so beautiful. This is why I love bl, the romance really hits me hard in the feels 🤧

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is so beautiful (╥﹏╥)
Miya-sensei got me so good in my emotions. It was one hll of a ride. I was happy, angry and definitely sad. Cried so much at the end.
(╥﹏╥)

God the tears on this one, this was a rollercoaster, I was happy, mad, sad. I love it such a bittersweet ending too

Dammit. I was sure I won’t cry. 😭

I like happy endings so I was leery of reading this with so many people crying around here. I’m glad I read it. Though I cried hahhaha

Users who are viewing this thread