Live Dungeon! - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Perfect Party

Aggregator gang
Will he be only support forever? I mean it's kinda boring to just sit behind and give buffs, will he ever be able to fight on his own or he will be just useless guy without team?

@bvdaf well he attacked didnt he? And since he can fly he can also be a kite tank so i wouldnt call him useless^^

Dex-chan lover
@bvdaf
rpg usually add attack spells to healer class past mid levels, usually holy attributes, very suitable against undeads.

Dex-chan lover
I hope dragon waifu joins the team again in the future since she's best girl but looks like we got 2 new chars from 2 different clans looking to copy our MC, should be interesting to see how much better our MC is than them

Aggregator gang
@Le_Flemard that's good i couldn't survive playing as support in RPG game if i would be only able to heal and buff. I would die out of boredom.

Did people already forget the last boss on the dungeon is an undead type the healer needs to dps too?

Double-page supporter
Why still do challenge runs tho? With max size party they could take it down 3 times quicker at least cuz more dps

@Owyn I think its moreso Tsutomu trying to showcase that Healers make things extremely easy. People already have done max size DPS groups with no Healer (or with healers that only suicide to revive the top DPS) but they had to suicide a lot and have to DPS the boss down in time with the remaining party members.

Now, its totally possible that people will recruit couple healers just to have their healing/support capabilities and not have them as revive-bots to not only beat high class bosses but to have less risk (and more reward without needing a max size party)

Dex-chan lover
Tsutomu still believes he will leave those 3? I guess that drama will be for plot's sake...

Dex-chan lover
While it might make sense to keep the healing techniques a secret, if your only goal is to gain prestige for being the first to defeat monsters in the safe dungeon, I can't help but think that all the other dungeons are going to be important since they get mentioned every so often. I'm betting that for those dungeons, having as many capable teams as possible will help people survive.

Users who are viewing this thread