Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Subjugation

Double-page supporter
Wow, rereading this for like the 3rd time, and I JUST noticed a nifty detail that foreshadows a certain twist... Lufasu says "A world without photos" and Diina doesn't ask about what is a photo, which only exists in "the other world".

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@JaneJeon I'm reading this a second time myself but... maybe don't mention that on chapter 2. You're kind of giving away just enough that it's a spoiler for new readers.

Can't say I like the changes they made compared to the novel, all of them are just minor changes, but I still don't like them.

In the novel, mc gave the golem to the village before going to hunt the orcs, so that if some orcs or something attacked the village, they would be safe and she would be able to get her pay.

Here, she just randomly gifted it to the village before going away >.>

Doesnt the adivsor look like Cisily from Kenja No Mago, am i the only one that sees that?

Group Leader
the orcs don't even have names-
how i pity they who don't have the wonderous names rimuru bestowed them
like yellow mountain a

Or she could just extort anyone for money.... Being the bad girl from the start.

Lol, if i mc ill play safe, and that wing is so dangerous if you play like adventurer

Users who are viewing this thread