Empress's Harem

Dex-chan lover
@MrIncognito Seven extra nipples. Supernumerary nipples, man, they can sneak up on ya. They usually look like moles rather than proper nipples and are just a bit more common than people might realize. You might even have more nipples than you thought you did.

The meme face is so 👌
I like the story so far but the MC is too... stupid(?) for someone who was a CEO

I love this story!!!!! It’s so different compared to others isekai/historical stories!!!!

If you wanna know if or when she is going to divorce the cheaters + fake concubines...
...I think it's around chapter 48 or 49. So it really takes her some time to get rid off them.

So, I'm looking for spoilers about

Did the main wife (green hair guy) really betrayed MC? I saw he went to see MC's second sister behind her back and when he saw her the next time, he had this guilty face...

Also, what exactly did MC did when she divorced some of her concubines? I saw her putting pressure about something and the mains wife almost took what I presume is the divorce letter...

Thanks for the update ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Sincerely,
A reverse harem lover.

The drama with the green-haired guy and his dubious loyalties is pushing me to stop reading this but I'll hang around for a while and see if I feel differently about this. I don't mind the harem and the bitchy sisters and all because enemies are known and even if they're family, the MC doesn't have an attachment to them but if she gets hurt by that dude whom she likes and probably values the most, it's going to be a drama I can't handle.

I don't think green hair is innocent at all. He is obviously using the second princess' love for him and his inner monologue about the hird princess vs his family shows how scheming he is and how he is calculating the best strategy, that's not what an "innocent" and "puer" person is. I like that the MC is keeping him out of the loop but her reason is too naive.

I don't have a harem like that one so i'm sure i won't contract the virus, at least not in that way haha, thanks for the prevention btw dear scanlation group, you're nice, keep going !! 😍💜💚

Users who are viewing this thread