Jump to next/previous page

Dex-chan lover
Before the update I could jump by clicking left or right arrow key. Now (after update) the next page loads when I scroll down or up, but I don't want this! How to make it like before the update?

Contributor
You can disable the "Page turn by vertical scrolling" in the settings in the sidebar. One of the first things I did in the new reader was to turn that off.

However, right/left arrows appear to have strange behavior in strip-format webtoons right now. Don't think there's a way to change that part...?

This whole new setup just sucks, im going back chapters by scolling up too far (long page mode > i prefer this since the page is ridiculously tiny on a wide screen monitor), end of chapter button just scrolls me back up half the page.... feelsbad ._.

Dex-chan lover
Ok thanks this option (vertical) works. Only the left/arrow keys seem not to work.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Left and right arrow keys turn pages in all modes, and in long strip they scroll to the page instead. If you want to skip a chapter with the keyboard, use
Code:
shift + q/e
depending on your direction, or use the arrow keys at the bottom of the long strip chapter.

Dex-chan lover
left arrow seems to work, but right arrow not in order to flip next page

edit: Right arrow does not work when you select "Fit width". "Fit height" it works, but not width

It seems like the arrow keys stop working properly in some browsers at some image to screen ratios/sizes. I was using Vivaldi, a browser based on the Chromium engine, before and I have a 4K desktop. The up and down arrows do not work at all and the right arrow stops working when I go into fullscreen with the browser or I change the image to be larger than a certain size, either through the browser built-in zoom or through the reader. I'm using Blue Moon, a browser based on the Firefox engine, now and it works perfectly always.

Not sure if I should just make a new post for this, but I'm having this issue even after I changed the setting. This makes things especially difficult since I'm on mobile. Anytime I scroll up or down and reach a vertical end of the page, it instantly jumps forward or backward; any way to solve this?
My browser is the default google chrome app on android, and my phone is an asus, if that has to do with anything.

Dex-chan lover
You need to mark "Display advanced (*) settings" on top of the option window then you can disable the vertical switch.

And thanks for fixing the right arrow key on fullscreen (full width).

Users who are viewing this thread