Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 9 Ch. 63 - When Did The Dream Start?

I was wondering when will this finally happen ever when Masami got her own serialization, he definitely was relying on her much and it was bound to go tits up at some point.
So this is probably how that girl will get involved with Masami's place. He'll take the playboy back and recommend her as an assistant or something like that.
Seamless erotic dream about Asami, I see he is getting close to his breaking point, will give up on the neighbor and try with Asami after all?

Dex-chan lover
month wasted, nothing happened at all in this chapter

Don't be too hard this chapter prepares the ground, kazuhide is clear towards mazami, aki finds himself with his assistant who is really useless ^^ the new girl eri who spends two hours at sensei's and in my opinion we'll have a little flashback where eri will tickle her but also say that she thinks aki is cute and that she would do well her breakfast ...
Sensei will be very worried and will try to find a way to get in at aki's place !
Personally I'm expecting a lot more fun than with the kazuhide bow and aki looks hot sexually speaking right now ...

Dex-chan lover
Well that wasn't worth the wait but ok, sure. Maybe some progress next chapter

Somehow or another sensei is going to have to act if she doesn't want aki to lose her virginity with another one... I feel that we are going to spend a step with eri because this girl is not afraid and is going to provoke aki, without forgetting the mazami that aki dreamed about ... if sensei knows that aki fantasized about another one she will start to panic ^^

Please fire this bozo, people like him belong under bridges inside cardboard boxes.

Fed-Kun's army
This was a.... weird chapter.... I mean I know this was just a "set-up chapter" that is laying the foundation for future plot points buuuut idk, it felt kinda "mundane" if that makes sense. It was still cool tho. It wasn't Bad but at the same time it wasn't Great either. Still lookin forward to the next chapter as always though.

Fed-Kun's army
This series is ass cuck nigga wants his married teacher pass on this shit so lame and trash ngl shit when mc takes the marri3d woman for him pass

Users who are viewing this thread