Author Isekai NTR
It looks like Zapp-San from KekSen

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 10 days ago by BraveDude8.
But why you cucks?
Novel raw https://novel18.syosetu.com/n5291fa/
imagine there is a manga and its tittle is (Isekai NTR) and ppl keep crying about why mc doing NTR!?!?!?
WTF
Wow, what a powerful combination of all the awful shit into one manga

Pretty impressive

The question is, do they have a character that speaks in the third person? That would really make it suck shit
Okay, i want the MC to date black-haired guy
3 chapters in, and already we have some rape.....
Let the downvoting, COMMENCE
Last edited 10 days ago by PsychoJing.
From that description I was expecting some straight yandere action but color me surprised.
HEY VANILLA FAGGOT GTFO ! STOP COMPLAINING THIS OR THAT SMH,FUCKING VANILLA FAGGOT WHAT A DISGUSTING CREATURE
Finished the raw novel. Story is 5/10 because it's all over the place. The world building is a mess and made you wonder "what the f*ck is going on?".

At first MC is a manipulative edge lord but later become a naive child like his friend. It's painful to read.

There's several arcs. The first arc is quite good like any common isekai story, but the next arcs are a mess all over the place. The plot is too forced for convenient sake for both MC and Antagonists. Yes, Antagonists also have forced plot armor in this series.

Spoiler for how messy the story is:
Let me clarify this information for the confused pure folks of Mangadex: NTR in the title means Netorare and Netori. The act to stole other's women by sexual mean is called Netori and the reverse where other people stole MC's women also by sexual mean is called Netorare.

So the act of stealing other people's man or woman not by sexual mean (rape for example) but by others mean like using money to bait gold digger for example, it can't be called Netorare or Netori.

Both Netorare and Netori applies to MC (yes the MC, not the best friend. Best friend bro is not the MC).

Usually if a story only have one element, be it Netorare or Netori, the title will have it in the name. A make up title for example sake: I Will Netori My Classmate's Girlfriends. Unlike this manga title which uses NTR that have dual meaning.

If a story uses NTR in the title, it means the story indeed have both Netorare and Netori elements in it.

I'm not proud to have this knowledge.

And this is not a spoiler, mind you. If you think this is a spoiler, then all manga's title in Mangadex are also spoilers and shall be banned from Mangadex. Idiotic right?
Last edited 10 days ago by Kllick.
@MrMeh
@Kllick

So I'm right to assume this the greatest piece of literature ever written, right?

Because it sure sound like it is.
@Jzc136 Not really. It's common on hentai with NTR genre. In the world of NTR genre, this manga story is downright bad. That's understandable because the main selling-point of hentai manga or novel is the sex scenes, not the story.

Here's a true masterpiece of hentai novel literature https://www.machineslicedbread.xyz/plic/
It also has NTR though only one girl.

It has solid story telling and characters development to the point I questioned why the author didn't write non-hentai. He could easily get numerous awards if he write non-hentai story for general public.
Last edited 9 days ago by Kllick.
@Kllick
cover reminds me a of a nasty ecchi danmachi lol
@MrMeh

A waste of time.
Last edited 7 days ago by Kllick.