Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

Aggregator gang
As long as he won't have s*x with girls that are already in relationship with his friend (that black haired guy) or in relationship with others then it will be fine.

Contributor
Some of the world’s greatest unsolved mysteries:

* Who was D.B. Cooper, and where did he go?
* What happened to Amelia Earhart on her final flight? Or Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?
* What was the Baghdad Battery made for? And the Voynich manuscript, for that matter?
* Do ghosts exist? Is there life on other planets? Is there a god? Or are we the only sentient beings to ever exist in this universe?
* What is the appeal of NTR?

Aggregator gang
Ya i know but it could be just title put as a joke, i mean it doesn't mean it must be ntr. Like "hero? i quit long time ago" but mc actually works as a hero.

Double-page supporter
Two of the best genres in the media have come together to have a bastard child.
10/10

this is just horrible and this is the kind of shit that will get animated in a few months or years im pretty sure
but i guess weebs will like it since they will self insert in the mc
imagine being this sad and ugly that u like to self insert in a ntr mc the artist isnt even that good the background is too dark ruining the only good trait of the artist : the chara design
and there is a lot of kid troll that rate it 10/10 because they think they are making people mad but no one give a fck
i mean the first sentence of the synopsis another manga for edgy 14 years kids in quest of their personality.
gei ass author that doesnt have to balls to do an hentai instead of this semi censored garbage

Users who are viewing this thread