Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

Group Leader
While it's nice to see the characters in visual form, the manga is a very poor substitute for the web novel. Things happen too quickly, the plot became a mess and there is no sense of pressure whatsoever. Snow/Lute was way better and funnier in the web novel, and even Meya was a deeper character than in the manga. Also, Lute seems like a total OP in the manga, while the web novel shows a lot of his mistakes, faults and cockiness. If you liked the manga so far, I assure you the web novel will totally blow your mind, and it goes a lot further than the 20 current chapters!

Power Uploader
You know... I have to totally agree with you. H nice why I’ve been trying to include a mention of what chapters of the web novel any given chapter covers to give an idea of how much “is missing”.

I feel like a LN reader told me, that him making the AK, is way the fuck out of order.

alu

Double-page supporter
AbuHajaar:
10 days ago Petition to add Horror tag for the body anatomy
Maybe they don't have bones in the neck?

Power Uploader
Nogoodnms
yes, there is. Look up NovelUpdates to find it. It's actually in the link now.. ;)

Dex-chan lover
After so long between updates, the poor quality of the art is really noticable.

@AbuHajaar it has to be horror manga to have that tag, and seeing as there isn't anything horror related there is no need for the tag.

Double-page supporter
too many repetitive expression hurt my eyes not even MILF boobs can help it

Aggregator gang
Ugh! I wish these translations would pick up! The next arc after this is to hilarious ?

The novel is pretty good and the story is pretty good too. But good fucking god the art of the manga is just goddamn terrible. Its on par with the first Infinite Stratos manga adaptation!

Dex-chan lover
The art is bad and there's barely been any focus on guns in the last arc, and a strange emphasis on martial arts.

Group Leader
Judging by the web-novel, which I read a good while ago...

The biggest flaw of this series is right in the title.
The MC is not a soldier. He is a military geek.

At first,
before he got reunited with Snow and married them both, this was decent enough. After that, the two girls' personalities became just clones of each other, and furthermore seeing a military geek soundly defeat experienced soldiers with whatever contraption he came up with latest got very old, very fast.
All it became was just another isekai with an OP MC, ie booooooooriiiiiiiing.

the rifle song from the full metal jacket
is used

but dang enemies , you're in the world of shyt

Users who are viewing this thread