Author thebenefactor
Hello~~, we wanted to ask you if we can translate The Little Red Riding Hood into spanish, thanks for the manwha we love you!
My God, sorry, @Peachynnn, I just now saw your comment! Yes, feel free! The more people knows about it, the better! And, again, sorry for replying so late!

P.S. Just credit our translator, Highkickfan. ?
hi! I'm interesting in helping out as a cleaner for What Kind of Empress is This series... is the spot still available? ??
@kaname1789, sorry, it was taken already, but thanks for offering, I really aprreciate it! ? We plan on picking up Shaman Girl, though, so that's the only webtoon that still doesn't have a cleaner, if it means anything. ?

P.S. Please, tell me who's on your beautiful profile picture! ?
if it isn't inconvenience for you idm helping out with Shaman Girl series ?? though please noted that I'm a beginner cleaner ?? but I'm good with simple clean up! ??

P.S. its a fanart from Taemin latest comeback ''Want'' ❤❤❤
thank you so much for picking up Shaman girl! I remember reading a little of it two years ago and really liking it, and I was hoping someone would pick it up!! :)
You're welcome, @freak12! ?
Thank you for all your hard work!:)
Do you have a discord page?
@IchikaKaneki, you're welcome! And we don't have that, as I'm not particularly good at using Discord. ?
Omgomg i'm in love with Shaman Girl - its awesome !!! ?
She's totally like me XD Thanks so much for introducing me to a wonderful piece! I'm itching to know what happens next!
Hoping to read next chapters in the near future whilst being eternally grateful for your amazing efforts! Fighting ~ ?
(PS. I love Matsurika Kanriden, thanks a lot for picking it up!!! )
You're welcome, @arandomshaman! ?
any time to translate ' Lilith’s Cord ' ? This is very hot one in kr have a try!
here's the link-> https://wfwf42.com/view?toon=817&num=1&title=릴리스코드1화
Hey I wanted to ask if you guys dropped "she may not be cute"?
Just wanted to drop by and say that I appreciate all the work you guys do. You’ve got some good taste here.
This was never our project, I just reuploaded some chapters I found on Bato.to, @Zensey.

Thank you, @Harroe, for your kind words! We're currently on an indefinite hiatus, though.
Thank you for your hard work I love all your projects but I am sad that they are not updating like this one Matsurika Kanriden i love this manga .
I hope you still continue arrogance and romance ? @thebenefactor
You're welcome, @SHIRO47. I have neither time to edit nor a Japanese translator.

@Detektivconan380, maybe some day, when someone donates the latest chapters to me. ?
@thebenefactor that's a sad I hope you get someone nice to translate it .
Thank you soooo much for the latest release of Shaman Girl, appreciate every inch of your dedication and hard work! Every chapter never fails to make me laugh😂😂 Most enjoyable series so far

Would love to be of help to you but sadly I'm as useless as it can get. As you're on hiatus, I hope everything is alright in rn and you're able to accomplish whatever it is you're after. Even if its just a rough estimate, would you roughly know until when theres hiatus ( I'm sorry if it puts pressure, that is not my intention) My thoughts and prayers are with you ❤️️