Release That Witch - Ch. 114 - Transformation Ceremony

Group Leader
Stay safe out there. Prevention is key.
c0090da0-0a64-454f-a880-5ce274bfc7af.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Another black plague arc? Is this the season of black plague mangas? (and manhwas)

I have some questions

Why doesn't the Church just use the Witchs to help killing the Demonic beast ?

Why the Pope is so okay in using an airborne poison that could kill tons of innocent people ?

What does the Church believe ?

Is only one Church or there's multiple sectors ?

Group Leader
@Miriable

We intentionally omitted that name.
The real Tucker Thor won't appear for at least a few hundred chapters.

@Centurionzo 1. Why use a power you know you can't control. 2. Its the mentality of sacrificing for the greater good. 3. Probably that humans are superior like they always do. 4. who knows.

Fed-Kun's army
@Centurionzo
it's because the witches are used as a sacrifice in order to create God's Punishment Soldiers. The Soldiers are purely vessels for the ancient Witches of Taquila to possess to battle the demons. The church is corrupt and strayed from the original path they are supposed to follow. They are ignorant and is a shell of it's former self.

@Centurionzo
poisoning people is a ploy to get citizens loyal to them for saving them iirc.
I believe there is only one church organization and the church's beliefs and why they don't just use witches to fight the demons are kinda spoilery
without spoiling too much it's a been there, tried that kinda situation. though it was before the church was formed.

Double-page supporter
well that's just one nasty chapter of these church conspiracy

i was going to ask when the church made celotape and why they didnt just circumvent the taped hose and just slit her wrist straight into a basin but then they pulled out the syringes and all of a sudden i think the tape is the lesser issue here.

maybe im just misremembering the novel here (this chapter was a whiles back and i have a tendency to skim over details like that) but i just dont recall an injection of any sort being involved. let alone using a syringe. cant claim to be an expert on this sort of thing but a syringe just strikes me as more of a roland tech than a dung-ages church tech.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking look at this!
G18.png
Is the church already a lot more advanced than Bordertown?! They can process a spraying device with a transparent case. Is the case made of plastic or glass?
The author/artist definitely slept.

Why can’t church’s be clever and strong without needless greed. Like for fucks sack is there some massive problem with the “playboy” Prince fukcing about in the middle of no where.

@monkey123 not to mention the plastic tube they used to syphon the blood with, also fun fact they used gravity to replace a suction valve to get the blood out, crazy advanced...

Users who are viewing this thread