Chun and Alice - Ch. 4 - Conditions of a bodyguard

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering where this story would go, and now I have the answer: in the tank.

Dex-chan lover
What ? Don't tell me the other maid is also an assasin ?That's will be stupid. I'm not never really against yuri end but here that's clear that Chun don't want to stay near Alice nor she love her. You really had to make ahuge shift to make it work properly and not having Alice blackmailing again Chun to forced her doing thing she don't want. Plus, why do you want to take someone clearly not suitable for the job as a bodyguard ? I know Alice want Chun to stay near her but she could have just forced her to stay as her doll, not doing such a dangerous job.

Dex-chan lover
really love the art, I NEED MORE chapters, series too good, love me a crazy Alice and cute Chun

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 37, a huge mass-grave of dead maid assassins is discovered.

Ah, I love how straightforward Alice is lol.

Now she won't let Chun go.
Next chapter would be great haha.

@Lilliwyt
it is a conspiracy kingdom theme, and Alice knew someone planted the maids, thats why she acted spoiled to lower the assassin maid's guard and killed her after her failed assassination. Next chapter Chun will be shown what it means to be tied to Alice.

Liking it so far, the lighthearted murder kek. at this point we should assume that everyone that ever appears in a chapter is an assassin

Users who are viewing this thread