I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 103 - Mutant

MrX

HoarseComposedBactrian-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
Did this change authors? Because having the MC suddenly noticing that he's surrounded by hot women that clearly want him and actually doing something feels off from the rest of the "story".

Double-page supporter
@TrapCard113 Perhaps he’s just more serious about this one compared to the others? It doesn’t really matter, it’s not like you should be expecting consistency from this kind of series.

That's enough. I've really had enough.

Usually I am infinitely patient and I hate to drop a work that I am reading, even if it really sucks...but this "stuff" goes well beyond TRASH - in every possibile aspect literally.

This is by far the worst manhua I came across - and I've read hundreds of them, trust me.

It succeeds in the incredible achievement of abundantly exceeding the worst level of the worst trash manhua.

My vote is 1 (first time I have given such a low mark) and this only because marks below 0 cannot be given, unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113 @Hamin
I thought this one was the only one he had shown interest in? So basically the other ones wanted him but he didn't want them.
For me, I'm happy since it didn't (yet at least) fall into some kind of polygamous solution. (There's enough of those elsewhere ;)

@SouDesuKa
Seems pretty standard as cultivation stories go. The only trashy part about this is the cheap copypaste production style.

@TrapCard113 yeah after over 90 chapter ML finally notices there are women around him.
@HolynEvil609 well he's certainly enjoying himself at least he's no longer unaware of women that was annoying all these beauties around him and nothing.
@Simpleton @Hamin until now he's not been interested in any women not the beauties staying where he lives, school beauties, cop beauty or even his fiance which i thought he would go for first. I thought if any that's the one he'd be serious with 1st

I guess getting into fights gets his urges going

Double-page supporter
@legendaryswordsman @Simpleton

Bois I think if anything our MC is a hardcore MILF hunter and couldn’t resist her compared to to the others. The dude may be in a super shit series but at least he got good taste in women.

@nm79 yeah and the author wants to do so many things with the MC when the story has such bad pacing.

Double-page supporter
I don't read this for the plot, let's be honest this isn't exactly something you concentrate and think hard on LOL

Just trash you can turn your brain off 2.

I'm so glad the translator didn't upload this as overly large jpgs. I can actually read this on this site now without having to wait an hour for it to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread