Aoi Shoujo Scan

Group Leader
Hello there, I just saw someone snipe a rather famous manga under your group name even though they're not listed as a member in this group. So, might I suggest changing the upload restriction into "group members only"?

@Sha-tan Someone posted a chapter under your group’s name, you might want to change that setting seeing as the person posted a rushed job.

Group Leader
@N_Yuzuki @ShadowAlpha
Thank you very much. I didn't log in yesterday so I didn't know.
I didn't want to change the upload restriction, but it seems I can't trust people.
Thank you again, really, it makes me really happy that there are people who care enough for my group. Thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
Your translation of Ch 31 of Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou was incredible! Translation of philosophical arguments are such a large undertaking and I just wanted to let you know you managed to really do it justice.

Hi! I was wondering, will you still upload your version of chapter 32 for Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou? I know someone else ended up doing an English version, but I like your translations and typesetting more

Hi! I love your guys works and the typesetting is amazing. If you can, can you translate “The Beginning Is Always Like This”? It hasn't been updated for years and I'd like to read it. Not forcing though!

Users who are viewing this thread